ACCESS BY CAR
A50 motorway from Marseille, exit 13 to La Seyne, Six Fours, head for Six Fours le Brusc.
Landing stage at Port du Brusc
In Le Brusc, there are two coin-operated car parks:
"Le Mail" and "La Citadelle"
FOR YOUR INFORMATION:
"FREE, 365/365 DAYS"
No less than 337 parking spaces are available all year round at Le Brusc.
Slightly set back from the lagoon and the Quai Saint-Pierre, they have the advantage of being completely free, without time limit:
- DCN car park, Chemin de la Guardiole (150 spaces)
- Parking places opposite the water sports base (7 spaces)
- Parking to the right side of the Maison du Patrimoine (4 spaces)
- Car park at Le Cros (76 spaces)
- Car park on Avenue des Charmettes (70 spaces)
- Car park on Terrasse des Embiez (15 spaces).
"Le Brusc and its corniche as far as the Island of Le Gaou are wonderful places for walking. You can save on parking fees by walking a few steps more.
A few hundred extra yards away you will find plentiful free parking places, available all year round!"
Six-Fours Mag – February 2011
ACCESS BY TRAIN
Sanary/Ollioules or Toulon stations
Toulon and Marseille TGV stations
ACCESS BY BOAT
Harbour capacity 750 (blue flag 2008)
Harbour master’s office at the entrance of St Pierre des Embiez harbour
Tel. +33 (0)4 94 10 65 21 (24 /7)
ACCESS BY AIR
Marseille/Marignane Airport - 70 kms
Toulon/Hyères Airport - 30 kms
Castellet Airport - 30 kms